Changes at Council on Monday 2 July 2012
26 June 2012
Carrickfergus Borough Council would like to inform residents of the Borough that the Cleansing and Environmental Health admin sections will merge to become Environmental Services Admin and will be located in Environmental Services in the Civic Centre with effect from Monday 2 July 2012.
As a result some of our services will no long be available to the public at the Civic Amenity Site at Sullatober.
However, they will be easily accessible by
- Calling with us at Environmental Services in Civic Centre, Antrim Street, Carrickfergus.
- Telephoning us at 028 9335 8000 or 028 9335 1192
- Emailing us at email@example.com
- Contacting us through our webpage www.carrickfergus.org
What has changed?
- Kerbie boxes can no longer be collected, please contact us and we will deliver to you.
- Bins (grey or brown) can no longer be collected, contact us and we will deliver to you.
- Compost bins can no longer be collected, please contact us and we will deliver to you.
- Kitchen Caddy bags can be collected from our office in Civic Centre. If you are unable to call please contact us and we will deliver to you.
- Commercial Waste tickets should be purchased from Civic Centre prior to taking waste to Civic Amenity Site.
What can I do online at www.carrickfergus.org ?
- Check your bin collection dates, download a calendar or contact us and we can advise and send a calendar.
- Buy a bin.
- Request a bulky lift.
- Make contact with our office regarding any of our services.
We apologise for any interim inconvenience this may cause during the changeover and thank you for your co-operation and continued support.
For further information please contact:
Environmental Services Admin
Telephone: 028 9335 8071 or 028 9335 1192